Sunday, June 24, 2012

Getting The Word Out--Part II

     Ok, so...I know I posted the prototype invite sheets a long time ago, BUT.....like all things, the invitations evolved before being sent out. :p First of all, I kept the paper mentioned before. (A seeded paper from Saveoncrafts.com.) I modified the wording using Microsoft Word, and printed them in color. 

Front of Invitations

Back of Invitations

     After printing, the pages were cut in half. (Two invitations per sheet of seeded paper.) The pages were then placed into ivory envelopes, sealed and stamped with an abstract tree rubber stamp using a beautiful copper ink. I really liked the design of the tree...I felt it was abstract enough to be elegant, yet real enough to fit the nature theme. Then a friend asked if it was supposed to be the white tree of Gondor....I laughed as I replied, "Not intentionally."....but now that he mentions it...I absolutely love that I went with it....even if it was a little unnecessary to stamp the back of each one. :)

Back of Envelope with Tree Stamp/Seal with Stamping Block

No comments:

Post a Comment