Monday, April 16, 2012

Just for Kids

       We wanted to do a little something for the little ones at our wedding. So, I created a legal-sized page of fun little games and pictures to color using Microsoft Word. I pulled some cute clipart off of the internet and I made up some games such as a maze and a word search to go on these sheets. They wound up being super cute! I've even had a few of my attendants tell me that they want one too! We printed off 50...so hopefully that will be plenty for all the kids...and kids-at-heart. I also decided that I should give kids map pencils rather than crayons. ('Cause I'm a thinker! :p) I had a lot of map pencils laying around, so I had my awesome Dad cut them into two for me and set to sharpening them. I plan to put them in a little basket on the guest table to be given to the little kiddos as their parents come to sign the guestbook. :) I hope that they enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment