Monday, April 16, 2012

Photo Op Sign!

       So I found some neat ideas for making photo op areas on Pintrest. I found some awesome large paper butterflies at Hobby Lobby that were the perfect wedding colors! I decided we would hang them in an arch and make a sign in the middle of the arch with our names and dates.  For the sign, I cut out letters and numbers on variously colored scrapbook paper using fun-cutting scissors. Then I cut out shimmery copper paper rectangles and used spray adhesive to stick the colored letters onto the rectangles leaving a little room at the top.  In the space on the top, I used a hole-puncher to make a single, small hole in the top of the single letters and multiple holes in the word/number blocks.  I then used ribbon and string to tie each of the pieces onto a long length of ribbon/string. Finally, I strung them up to make sure that the sign looked the way that I wanted it to and adjusted pieces accordingly. :) The following pictures were taken in different kinds of lighting in order to give everyone a more real idea of how they look in nature life. I can't wait to decorate the reception building so that I can post a picture of the whole photo op area!



No comments:

Post a Comment